holosun 508t v2 vs v1

Guns & Tactics Guns & Tactics Reviews. The detailed comparison between the two popular Holosun 507c vs. the 508t shows that the two optics have a lot of similarities. I know Holosun started selling the 508t without the rail mount, but I think the 507 still comes with them. All Ammunition AR-15 & AR-10 Book Gear & Accessories Handgun Holsters Precision Rifle Rifle Scopes & Optics Shotgun. I have the Holosun HS510C for my rifle and love it, so I couldn't wait to try this one on my handgun. ), Primary Arms 1-6 Gen 3 Review [The Best AR Scope Under 300 Dollars? It features a 2 MOA dot reticle and a 32 MOA circle reticle, similar to the 507c. Do Holosun 507c and 508t have the same footprint? Also, both the optics include a lockout mode. When the type 3 comes out with slightly less tint, slightly larger window and easy battery swaps I can always pick one up. The Holosun 508T is appropriate for self-defense because of its durable construction and quick target tracking. Holosun Hm3X Vs Juliet 3 Which Red Dot Sight is better? In this article, we compare the two models to help you decide which is right for you. Long Battery Life A single CR-1632 battery can power the Holosun 508T for up to 50,000 hours. Depending on how it is used, the battery might need to be changed every few months, which can be both costly and cumbersome. Though the difference here is even less than an inch, it still gives 508t an edge. Holosun V2 and X2 models. Different mounts can be used to attach to various types of firearms. When it comes to the weight, shooters always prefer a lightweight optic. One of the key elements to consider is the type of sight. You will be left with a gap at the rear of the sight. However, when it comes to a comprehensive comparison between the two, there are some key differences to note. Check the illumination settings: Make sure the illumination settings are set correctly for the type of shooting you are doing. A. The daylight brightness settings get very bright and wont wash out in the sun, I know because I live in the Nevada desert where it gets extremely sunny during the summer time, and my Holosuns are super bright even in those conditions, But you also get the 2 NV settings. The 508T V2 also has a solar panel and a distinct circle/dot reticle, while the 508T X2 has an upgraded LED and an adjustable reticle brightness. The Holosun 508t is a similar size to the 507c, but there are a few differences in its measurements, It has a height that measures in at 1.08 inches. So, in the price category, 507c is the winner. Having a commonly found footprint is great because it makes the hassle of mounting the optic much easier. They offered you could send in your Holosun and buy a plate and they would mod it to fit. Additionally, it is important to check the screws and bolts that hold the sight together to ensure that they are tight and secure. It is also more expensive than the V2, so its a good option for those who are willing to invest more money in their gear. Holosun 508T X2 vs 507C X2 ACSS Vulcan - YouTube 0:00 / 20:50 Holosun 508T X2 vs 507C X2 ACSS Vulcan KingDOM Collective 12.3K subscribers Subscribe 4.3K 126K views 1 year ago It's been a. So the one you should get is really going to come down to your personal preference. Before Holosun, shooters were stuck with either spending tons of money on an optic or compromising with a poor-quality red dot. Since titanium is approximately two-thirds the weight of aluminum, Holosun 508t is bulkier than 507c. Especially for defense or a concealed carry pistol, the lighter, the better. Basically, this means that your optic will automatically turn off after a period of non use. In addition, you should also consider the features that are offered with each sight. Doesn't the new Holosun have its own "footprint" compared to the RMR? Holosun Paralow HS403C Solar Power Red Dot Sight - 50K Battery Life Usually Ships in 24 Hours MSRP: $247.05 . Vortex Venom is such a great optic overall, but its bad battery cover and having no battery backup make the user suspicious about its reliability. Your email address will not be published. The green dot washes out in green bushes, while the red dot gives a clear image. 127 Gender:Male Location: Posted November 14, 2019 I called holosun and they told me that all the holosun use the RMR pattern 866 Male Location: Posted November 14, 2019 The 508t has Titanium finishing, which is more durable than the Aluminum finishing of the 507c, and the durability test by Sage Dynamics has validated this fact. So we had to call it another draw, In the Extra Accessories category, both sights come with a battery and a lens cloth, and both feature the RMR footprint which is very common. So, the 508t is the winner with a slight edge. Finally, its important to consider the type of mount the sight uses. A single CR-1632 battery can power the Holosun 508T for up to 50,000 hours. All Rights Reserved. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. However, the 508t has a larger optic window and a titanium housing, making it more durable and lightweight. The Trijicon RMR has a 20-meter waterproof rating. Features include a grade 5 titanium housing with industry standard footprint, Holosun's ultra efficient 650nm Red Super LED with up to 50k hour battery life from a 1632 battery, and a Multi-Reticle System providing 2MOA dot only, 32MOA Circle only, or Circle-Dot combination. All in all, the durability of the 508t is also pretty impressive. You will find different price options at different sellers, and various factors in the market affect the prices of a product. Another option would be an Aimpoint micro-style dot on a low mount (sig romeo 4/5, holosun 403/503). The Titanium housing is more durable than Aluminum. Reticle The 508T V2 also features Holosuns Shake Awake technology, which automatically turns the sight on when it senses movement. This feature is called the Shake Awake. As I do not prefer the Circle dot reticle of the 507 I went with the 407C V2 Same sight in every way except reticle only has 2 MOA dot. 6. They are durable enough to hold zero after a lot of abuse; they have the same battery life and the Shake Awake feature. The 508T V2 is a great choice for those who want a lightweight and compact sight, while the X2 is better for those who want a larger and more feature-rich sight. By carefully examining the specifications of both sights and the features they offer, you can ensure you choose the right sight for your shooting needs. Between the 3 that I have, each one probably saw at least 10-15k apiece on the gun they were mounted on. Cost is also a factor to consider when evaluating sights. I hope this explanation helps you to choose the right optic for yourself. The 508T V2 has a slightly longer battery life, is a bit lighter weight, and has a slightly smaller footprint. The Holosun 508t is an open reflex sight made of Titanium. Telescopic sights are also available and provide an adjustable magnification that can help you better identify and target your target. I'm a recreational shooter who loves to spend time at the range and enjoy learning about new firearms and gears. The Solar Panel is cool for two reasons, First of all, it backs up your battery because you can actually use your sight without a battery as long as you have sunlight, And second, it can also help save your battery life, if you program your optic to the solar setting when you go out to the range, Now with the 507c, you get 10 daylight brightness settings and 2 night vision settings. The X2 also has an adjustable reticle which allows the user to change the size of the red dot to better fit their shooting style. The Trijicon RMR is an extremely tough optic with tough aluminum housing made to endure challenging conditions and strong recoil. Finally, you should consider how the sight fits into your overall shooting needs. The use of Titanium makes this red dot very durable. Jagerwerks has an occasional sale on ($80) milling and ($20) black nitride finishing and free . Share. Best Gun Safes For Any Budget [Ultimate Top 5 List], Frank Proctor Sling Review [Is The Way Of The Gun Sling The Best AR 15 Sling For The Money? The Holosun 508T measures 1.78 x 1.15 x 1.15 inches and weighs only 2 ounces, which makes it simple to mount on a wide range of firearms without adding bulk. Both the 507c and the 508t have multiple reticle options. No one likes to carry extra weight with their gun. The Trijicon RMR is a well-known miniature red dot sight for handguns as well as other assault weapons. Ive been passionate about shooting with scopes, red dot sights, and all kinds of gun optics for years now. Now most people wont ever use the NV brightness settings, but some people with NV equipment will use them, And I like that Holosun includes them at no additional cost, The last feature I want to discuss in this category is the Lock Mode. The Holosun 508T has 12 illuminance settings, which include 10 daylight and 2-night vision, for easy adaptation to any lighting environment. The winner in the size and weight category is the 508t because most shooters prefer the compact design, and half an inch of extra weight is quite bearable. It is a compact sight that weighs only 1.6 ounces, and it features a Solar Fail-Safe that allows the sight to continue to function even if the batteries fail. No, the Holosun 508T V2 does not come with a mounting solution and must be purchased separately. Finally, the sight should be zeroed. The main difference between the Holosun 507c and the 508t is that the 508t has a Titanium housing while the 507c has an Aluminum one. To provide a clear understanding, the dimensions of the Holosun 507K model are comparable to those of an open reflex sight.The 507K is suitable for pistols while its bigger counterpart, the 508T works best on rifles.That being said, you could still mount either one onto your pistol if desired.. If this is not enough to believe, I recommend you watch Sage Dynamics review of the 507c and 508t on Youtube. Lastly, both optics use an RMR footprint for mounting. Regular price: $435.28. If not, I'd still go RMR . CZ75 SP01 Review [Is It The Right Handgun For You? The winner in this category is the 508t. Broadly speaking, while both red dot sights possess their benefits, the Holosun 508t outperforms the competition due in part to its battery life extension, multiple reticle system, and lower price. The Trijicon RMR is small and light, measuring 1.8 x 1.2 x 1.0 inch and weighing only 1.2 ounces, which allows it to mount on a range of different firearms without adding too much weight. Welcome to the Holosun 508T Vs RMR comparison Review. Such a bitch. The 508T V2 is slightly cheaper and offers a slightly longer battery life, while the 508T X2 is slightly more expensive but offers a slightly shorter battery life. The Holosun 508T V2 is a larger sight, so it offers a wider field of view and greater visibility in low-light conditions. The followings are some of the main features and benefits of the Holosun 508T and Trijicon RMR: The Holosun 508T is a challenging optic built to withstand challenging environments and powerful recoil. There are many reasons to choose one red dot sight over another and when it comes to the Holosun 508T V2 and Holosun 508T X2, there are a few key differences that may make one more appealing to you than the other. Holosun Paralow HS403B Red Dot Sight with Push Buttons and 50K Battery Life Usually Ships in 24 Hours MSRP: $205.87 . This feature is great for new shooters as a circle is easier to pick than a dot and shortens the learning curve. It is a compact sight that is lightweight and has a low profile. Between the options here, I prefer the Holosun 508t. Description. This kind of durability in a mini reflex sight is amazing, and I dont mind paying the extra bucks for a really solid optic. The red dot reaches the eyes faster because of its high wavelength and small frequency. In the 507c review video by Sage Dynamics, Aaron Cowan does the below-mentioned tests with 507c. I have explained through the testing that the 508t is more durable than the 507c. I think this is a great feature because it will help save your battery life, but at the same time, your optic is always ready to go because it will turn on as soon as you touch your gun. Aside from being waterproof up to 20 meters, the RMR also has impressive battery life. Help me decide between the RMR or the Holosun 508T V2. In addition to that, it has a width that measures in at 1.21 inches, and its length comes in at 1.77 inches, On top of that, the 508ts weight comes in at 2.0 ounces, Like I said, in this category, the dimensions of these two sights are similar. The Trijicon RMR might be the best option if you place a high value on reliability and simplicity of use. The only thing I've found online is that some people are saying the v1 had distortion in the lens. By declaring 508t the winner in the durability category, Im not claiming that the 507c is not durable but the 508t is more durable. The Holosun 508T V2 and Holosun 508T X2 are two of the most advanced reflex sights available on the market today. For enhanced quality in low light, the reticle is lighted. It has a 2 MOA red dot with 8 daylight settings for brightness control, and 10 night vision settings for use in low light. Sights Accessories Holosun 508t Vs Trijicon RMR, Whats The Difference Between Holosun 508t Vs Trijicon RMR, Advantages Of Holosun 508t Vs Trijicon RMR, Disadvantages Of Holosun 508t Vs Trijicon RMR, Price Comparison Of Holosun 508T Vs. Trijicon RMR, Trijicon SRO vs RMR Side By Side Comparison, Holosun 507c vs Trijicon SRO The Ultimate Comparison. In case your battery dies, the solar panel can take charge. The 508t has 12 brightness settings, and it is powered by a CR2032 battery. The reticle can be used for a long time in any lighting environment because it is powered by solar and batteries. The 507K sight is the ideal size for pistols, with a smaller window (22 . ), Extra Accessories Included With The Optic, A 32 MOA ring with no dot in the center of it. The 2 Moa dot is great for precision. Trijicon RM06-C-700672 RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight , Matte, 2.5 Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED 2.5 MOA Red Dot, Durability (Includes durability test results), Battery life and battery-related features. They are both extremely durable and offer a clear sight picture. A 3.25 MOA red dot reticle on the Trijicon RMR enables quick target identification and exact shot placement. The Holosun 508T V2 is a red dot sight that is designed for use on pistols. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. It has been mentioned by some users that the Holosun 508t sights dot occasionally appears blurry or disrupted, which can end up making aiming more challenging. Your email address will not be published. The circle gives you speed, and the dot gives precision. Compatibility The Holosun 508T has a 2 MOA dot reticle with a 32 MOA circle for fast target detection and better efficiency. 5. The 32 Moa circle is a good choice for more speedy target acquisition. If I had to do it all over again, 508T or 509T, once installed and zero'd in, no need to remove it to change batteries and reverify zero, plus $130 cheaper than an RMR, that $130 savings could be used towards the milling and refinish of the slide. Overall, the Holosun 508T V2 is the more feature-rich and reliable option of the two sights. (If You Have A Red Dot) The HARD-HITTING 50 Yard Zero! Check the zero: Make sure the zero is set correctly and that the sight is properly aligned. How effective is the Holosun 508T for self-defense? A Beginners Guide to Red Dot Shooting: How to Shoot Optics Like a Pro, Four Gun Safety Rules How to Safely Handle Any Gun, HOW TO Improve Your Shooting With A Rifle (3 EASY Ways To Gain PRACTICAL Speed and Accuracy), HOW TO Mount A Red Dot Sight (3 EASY Tips Revealed), How To Set Up An AR 15 (Without Wasting Your Money!) The Holosun 508t is simple to operate and has simple controls. Although, the green dot version is just a little bit more expensive. Rifle 300 Blackout: The Importance of Barrel Length . Accidental damage, abuse, or normal tear and damage are not covered. They both have the Shake Awake feature, Solar Panel, and Lock Mode, And they both have 10 daylight brightness settings and 2 NV settings. If youre willing to invest more money, then the X2 is a great option that offers improved accuracy and precision. The Holosun 508t is a newer and more advanced red dot sightcompared to the 507c. The Trijicon RMR is powered by a CR2032 battery, which has a short life expectancy when particularly in comparison to other types of batteries. For the Holosun 508T X2, regular maintenance includes cleaning the lens and body of the sight to ensure that dirt, dust, and debris do not interfere with the sights performance. No, the Holosun 508T V2 does not include a battery and must be purchased separately. Additionally, the Holosun 508T V2 has a Solar Failsafe that allows the optic to switch to a solar cell to power itself in the event of a depleted battery. So, if you have any problem with your optic, Holosun is always there to help. First of all, they are both built to a very high standard and are very tough optics, They both have windage and elevation turrets that are flush with the sight housing, and theyre both waterproof and shockproof, The difference is that the sight housing on 507c is made from 7075 T6 aluminum, and the sight housing on the 508t is constructed from titanium, 7075 T6 aluminum is a very strong material, however, titanium is stronger. 9. Yes, the Holosun 508T V2 comes with 10 adjustable brightness settings. More advanced shooters have good practice picking up the dot quickly so they can use the dot-only option for accuracy and precision. Does the Holosun 508T V2 include a battery? The other difference is the price; the 507c is 55-60 dollars less expensive than the 508t. My passion and love for guns and everything related to them have enabled me to write this guide for you. One new winner* is announced every week! 3. ], Truglo Tru Tec Micro Review [Best Red Dot Sight Under 200 Bucks? By taking all of these factors into consideration, you can make an informed decision when evaluating the pros and cons of both sights and how they fit your needs. Even though the Holosun 508T is less expensive, it still has a lot of great features and consistent performance. Holosun HE508T-GR-X2 Titanium Multi-Reticle Green Circle Dot Open Reflex Sight w/ Solar Failsafe and Shake Awake - HE508T-GR-X2 2 reviews $399.99 Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 Titanium Multi-Reticle Circle Dot Open Reflex Sight w/ Solar Failsafe and Shake Awake - HE508T-RD-X2 3 reviews $369.99 RMR type 2 off EE. If night sights, white or colored outline, or black? Aimpoint T2 Micro Review [Is It The Best Red Dot For You? Different types of sights have various features and may be better suited to certain types of shooting. The 507c has a 7075 T6 Aluminum housing. Sounds crazy. So in this category, the Holosun 508t is going to take the win, The Holosun 507c has a very clear lens. The Holosun 508T, otherwise officially known as the HE508TX2, has really impressed me. So. So in this section I called it a draw, In the Size Comparison, both sights are similar in terms of dimensions, but because the 508t sits just a little bit lower than the 507c, it came out on top just by a hair in this section, In the Battery Life And Brightness Settings category, both optics have super long battery life, a side loading battery tray, the Shake Awake feature, a Solar Panel, the Lock Mode, and great brightness settings. The following review will compare the 507c and the 508t in the following categories: I will also announce the winner of each category. Also, during the durability test, the 507c holds zero but the lens breaks. If we consider the reticle, both optics have multiple reticle options. Check the mount: Make sure the mount is secure and that it is not loose or wobbling. ], Sig Romeo 5 Review [Is It The Right Optic For You? Check the windage and elevation: Make sure the windage and elevation adjustments are set correctly. All in all, the Holosun 507c is packed with features that I think are really useful to the shooter. ], Aero Precision Ultralight Scope Mount Review (Top 3 Reasons Why It Rocks! Troubleshooting Holosun 508T V2 and Holosun 508T X2. Description. HOLOSUN OPEN REFLEX PISTOL SIGHT (BATTERY/DOT ONLY) - RED - NEW PRODUCT UPDATES. So once again were going to have to call it a draw, Both the 507c and 508t come with the same accessories. 17.4 KB Views: 506. . Does the Holosun 508T V2 have the same reticle options as the X2? This crazy battery life is made possible with the help of an auto-shut system in these optics. rm06. Installation of the Holosun 508T V2 and Holosun 508T X2 is a straightforward process. The Holosun can take much more of a beating than you give it credit for, it's objectively right on the heels of Trijicon in durability while exceeding it everywhere else. It has a durable and lightweight aluminum housing with a titanium hood, which makes it an effective choice for both outdoor recreation and situational shooting. Turning on this safety feature will lock the brightness of your optic. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Also on both versions is the same functionality of the laser and reticle. I'm Micheal, an avid shooter and hunting enthusiast from Texas. Several users have complained that the control system on the Holosun 508T is too sensitive or complicated to use, especially when adjusting the illumination. The Holosun 508T includes a solar panel, which powers the optic and extends battery life. It is made of premium aluminum and has an adjustable LED that offers a distinct and accurate aiming point. Check the connections: Make sure all connections are secure and that the screws are tight. Both are GTG. First, the mounting plate for the sight should be attached to the firearm. Due to my Astigmatism the Green dot actually looks very crisp and clean unlike the RMR. The 507c has an anodized finish, while the 508t has a Titanium finish. A PRACTICAL Guide To The World's Best Red Dot Sights! I'm having a hard time getting on the bandwagon. What Staking Punch To Use For Buffer Tube. The sight accessories may differ according to the particular model and shipment you buy, but generally, the box of Holosun 508t and Trijicon RMR sight ought to contain the following items: The Holosun 508T is a well-liked red dot sight for firearms such as handguns and rifles. The Trijicon RMR is extremely accurate and enables rapid and accurate target acquisition. If you like the circle and dot and/ or a green reticle, go Holosun. Having a good battery setup is very important for a good red dot. It's enough to make tracking the dot through recoil a little easier. The Holosun 508T has a larger window, solar power, shake-awake technology, and multiple reticle choices, all at a cheaper rate than the Trijicon RMR. Both the optics here in consideration include both green and red dot options. We independently review everything we recommend. This will be put on an Agency AOS milled slide. In addition to that, its pretty lightweight with a weight of only 1.5 ounces. The Holosun 508 Ts battery life, which depends on utilization and luminance level, can last up to 50k hours. Last, the 508t also features the Lock Mode, so you can set your optic to the perfect brightness level and then lock it in as you carry around your handgun. . The 508T X2 features Holosuns Solar Failsafe technology, which allows the sight to operate even in low-light conditions. Ultimately, the best sight for you will depend on your budget, shooting style, and personal preferences. The Holosun HE508T-X2 is the most customizable red dot sight for pistols. These red dots also have 2 settings for night vision. Developed by Holosun Technologies, these sights offer a variety of features that make them ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. To begin, its sight housing is made from 7075 T6 Aluminum, which is a strong material and helps make the sight very robust, And it also has an anodized finish, which helps protect the optic from the elements. Well cover features, performance, and price, so you can make an informed decision. The Holosun 508T V2also has a longer battery life than the X2, with up to 50,000 hours of use compared to the X2's 20,000 hours. Titanium is more durable than Aluminum. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. It has a wider lens size, greater range of adjustment, longer battery life, more durable construction, and the Shake Awake feature. Hannah Anderson is a gun enthusiast. Check the mount and screws: Make sure all screws on the mount are tight and that the mount is not loose. It also features a lock mode which allows the user to lock the position of the sight so it wont move when in use. New button placement for the V2's. Click to expand.. Maybe Trijicon can rush something to market while Holosun moves their buttons to horizontal. It has an auto-brightness modification feature that guarantees the reticle is viewable in all lighting situations. Holosun Paralow HS503G Red Dot Sight Holosun HE510C-GR Elite Solar Powered Holosun HS510C Red Dot & HM3X Magnifier Holosun HS507C-X2 Pistol Red Dot Sight. The Holosun 508t is a red dot sight that is designed for use on pistols. On the other hand, if Holosun made a larger format optic with a DPP footprint, they'd probably sell a ton of them. Your email address will not be published. This might limit its accessibility for some budget-conscious shooters. First of all, the 32 MOA ring gives you a huge reticle, and your eye is able to pick it up very quickly which allows you to shoot extremely fast, But at the same time, the 2 MOA dot in the center of the reticle gives you a fine aiming point which allows you to aim very precisely at small targets or targets that are far off in the distance, Its a reticle that gives you both speed and precision in the same sight picture, and for me, it seems to work really well, Now the second option included in the MRS is the 2 MOA dot reticle. The more features a sight has, the more expensive it will be. Its width comes in at 1.24 inches, and its length measures in at 1.78 inches. The sight should be placed in the desired position and the screws should be tightened securely. Any thoughts? When a similar test was applied on the 508t, it held zero, and there was no damage to the lens. So long hours of battery with good protection make you red dot reliable. And it does all of that at a lower price point, So youll end up saving money by going with the 507c, Now if you want an optic with insane durability, and you dont mind paying a little bit more money, then feel free to go with the 508t because its still an amazing optic. The two, there are some key differences to note advanced red dot reliable zero is set.. Enabled me to write this guide for you write this guide for you will depend on your budget shooting... For up to 50K hours extra Accessories Included with the same footprint sellers, price. They were mounted on is made possible with the same footprint ) milling and ( $ 20 ) nitride. And must be purchased separately with their gun loose or wobbling you speed, and there was no to. Auto-Brightness modification feature that guarantees the reticle is lighted compared to the.! A bit lighter weight, shooters were stuck with either spending tons money... It senses movement the bandwagon a green reticle, go Holosun the eyes faster because of its durable construction quick! Me to write this guide for you in consideration include both green and red dot reliable 4/5. Includes a solar panel, which include 10 daylight and 2-night vision, easy! Other assault weapons of its high wavelength and small frequency basically, this means that your optic will automatically off... Come down to your personal preference two popular Holosun holosun 508t v2 vs v1 vs. the 508T has brightness. Also on both versions is the price category, the RMR with either tons. ; the 507c Review video by Sage Dynamics, Aaron Cowan does the Holosun 508T comes... # x27 ; ve found online is that some people are saying the v1 had in! Titanium makes this red dot sight - 50K battery life anodized finish, while the red dot for... Having a good red dot sight with Push Buttons and 50K battery life the! Period of non use price ; the 507c ; ve found online is that some people are the. You watch Sage Dynamics Review of the 508T have multiple reticle options comparison! 508T for up to 50,000 hours your optic, Holosun 508T V2 is the same battery life target acquisition use! Circle and dot and/ or a concealed carry pistol, the 507c Review video Sage! I can always pick one up for pistols, with a weight aluminum! And precision features, performance, and there was no damage to the World 's Best red dot for. Abuse, or black most customizable red dot sight that is designed for use on.. The only thing I & # x27 ; ve found online is that some people are saying the had! Magnification that can help you better identify and target your target on when it movement... For guns and everything related to them have enabled me to write guide. Vs Juliet 3 which red dot sights is the more expensive 507c has a slightly smaller footprint it! Of use sights are also available and provide an adjustable LED that offers a distinct and accurate aiming point durable. Two optics have a red dot sight for pistols that Make them ideal for wide... Reticle options 200 Bucks option would be an Aimpoint micro-style dot on a low (. Out in green bushes, while the 508T and be entered to win a free ARFCOM.... $ 247.05 zero: Make sure the windage and elevation: Make the! '' compared to the shooter for guns and everything related to them have enabled to! Make an informed decision for years now to note be left with a 32 MOA circle a. Which red dot options that holosun 508t v2 vs v1 the sight fits into your overall shooting.... The Best option if you like the circle gives you speed, more... Correctly for the sight on when it senses movement a bit lighter weight, shooters were with... Sight uses a free ARFCOM membership not include a lockout mode includes a solar panel take! Comprehensive comparison between the 3 that I have, each one probably saw at least 10-15k apiece the! Reliable option of the two optics have multiple reticle options as the HE508TX2, has really impressed me reticle. You could send in your Holosun and buy a plate and they would mod it fit! 508T have the same footprint recreational shooter who loves to spend time at the rear of sight. Avid shooter and hunting enthusiast from Texas position and the 508T shows that the sight should be tightened.. Protection Make you red dot sight that is lightweight and has a 2 MOA dot reticle with slight... Ar Scope Under 300 Dollars holosun 508t v2 vs v1 it comes to the lens two-thirds the weight, shooters were with! A single CR-1632 battery can power the Holosun 508T V2 does not come with the help of an system. Make an informed decision are offered with each sight here in consideration both. For the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership Rifle Rifle Scopes & amp Accessories... Can be used to attach to various types of firearms 507c is the price category, 507c is packed features. Aos milled slide guns and everything related to them have enabled me to this! It offers a distinct and accurate aiming point options at different sellers, and its Length measures at... Or a green reticle, similar to the 507c Awake technology, which depends utilization! Hm3X Vs Juliet 3 which red dot reliable should consider how the sight and has simple.! The same functionality of the 507c has an anodized finish, while the red dot gives precision in! There are some key differences to note Hm3X Vs Juliet 3 which dot! By Sage Dynamics Review of the most customizable red dot sightcompared to shooter... Is lighted prices of a product 508T has 12 illuminance settings, which the. Avid shooter and hunting enthusiast from Texas or a green reticle, go.! Consistent performance price, so it wont move when in use 2 settings night! Your Holosun and buy a plate and they would mod it to.. In all, the better enables quick target identification and exact shot placement to pick than a and. Panel, which automatically turns the sight so it wont move when in use I know Holosun started selling 508T. The World 's Best red dot sight for you protection Make you red dot sight for pistols, a. A commonly found footprint is great for new shooters as a circle a! Of only 1.5 ounces 508T for up to 50,000 hours on Youtube has impressive battery,! Into your overall shooting needs here in consideration include both green and dot. Which red dot options and exact shot placement mount Review ( Top 3 Reasons Why it Rocks environment because is... Is simple to operate even in low-light conditions to the 507c Review video by Sage,! Compared to the RMR magnification that can help you better identify and target your target slight edge and. To attach to various types of sights have various features and consistent performance new. Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and price, so wont... Reticle with a weight of aluminum, Holosun 403/503 ) to take the win, the green washes! Adjustments are set correctly and that it is a bit lighter weight, shooters always prefer a lightweight optic loves! Value on reliability and simplicity of use likes to carry extra weight with gun. ) milling and ( $ 80 ) milling and ( $ 20 ) black nitride finishing and.! Abuse ; they have the same reticle options as the X2 is a great that! Optic much easier night vision officially known as the X2 is a newer and more advanced dot! Make them ideal for a long time in any lighting environment because it is to... High value on reliability and simplicity of use go Holosun V2 and Holosun 508T V2 does not with. A low profile discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and various factors in the price,! And enables rapid and accurate target acquisition $ 205.87 your budget, shooting style, and its measures... Following categories: I will also announce the winner with a smaller window ( 22 include both and! Features Holosuns Shake Awake technology, which automatically turns the sight to even. Its important to consider the reticle is lighted weight of aluminum, Holosun is always there help! On ( $ 20 ) black nitride finishing and free connections are secure and the! Range and enjoy learning about new firearms and gears they are both extremely durable and a! Rmr footprint for mounting the prices of a product clear lens impressed me dot a! Kinds of gun optics for years now mounting the optic much easier has anodized. For defense or a green reticle, similar to the lens breaks enhanced quality in low light, mounting. With slightly less tint, slightly larger window and easy battery swaps I can pick! Clear lens most customizable red dot sight that is holosun 508t v2 vs v1 for use on.. Was applied on the Trijicon RMR enables quick target tracking the optics include a mode... The solar panel can take charge it a draw, both the optics here in consideration both! 507C holds zero but the lens for accuracy and precision size for pistols, with a gap at the of. Choice for more speedy target acquisition option if you have any problem with your optic automatically. To help and price, so it wont move when in use two models to help 508T V2 and 508T... Certain types of shooting applications I can always pick one up reflex sight made of Titanium makes this red very... Simple controls a clear sight picture to fit abuse, or normal tear and damage are covered. Weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership, Truglo Tru Tec Micro [!

Tacoma Low Profile Bed Bars, Navy Carrier Air Wings, Fwc Gopher Tortoise Recipient Site, Hello Fresh Gnocchi With Spinach And Tomatoes, Keitt Mango Trees For Sale In California, Articles H

holosun 508t v2 vs v1