seadoo xp 951 top speed

The graphics theme moved from green and red to yellow and purple, with the hull, seat, intake grills, cowling and handle pole cover becoming yellow, while the grips, boarding handle, rub rail and traction mats became to purple. valves on the exhaust. The speedo on these things are almost never right. (Rotax Adjustable Variable Exhaust), Water cooled, total loss type. The most important of these was that the dual Mikuni carburetors were replaced by a more advanced fuel injection system. Agree 100%. Add to Cart Compare. Three months ago I pulled my 951 out of my GTX. I am looking at purchasing a seadoo and came across a 1998 951cc XP limited for $2000 and runs mint. GTX 951) was the last carbed 2-stroke GTX model in the Sea-Doo fleet. Seadoo 787 White/Silver Rebuilt Engine. . And theres no question that direct-injected Sea-Doos were amazing machines that offered an amazing performance along with great fuel economy. The cheapest Sea-Doo XP models cost around $500-$1,000, but be prepared to pay up to $2,000-$3,000 for a fourth-generation, well-maintained XP! And it's not the di version. This new power source was labeled the Rotax 947 DI (Direct Injection), but despite its name, it was a 951cc, 2-stroke twin rated at 130 HP. I want to tear it apart and get some more power out of it. Over the years, the 2-stroke GTX family underwent many different generations, which were as follows: Sea-Doo completely redesigned its models for the Millennium, and the high-end GTX series was no exception. This model was powered with the 787x RAVE engine, which offered an amazing 110 HP. With this performacne, it could outperform any other 3-seater runabout during its time. Regarding performance, the new XP power source was also upgraded to a 657cc, 70HP Rotax engine, and the pump was already made of bronze, which resulted in more durability. #1. I buy from OSDParts. Popular categories from this store. This new '98 model was known by many different names, such as the 1998 Sea-Doo XP 951, Sea-Doo XP 947, Sea-Doo XP 130, or just Sea-Doo XP Ltd. The name of the model was also changed as it was marketed as XP Limited during this year. The 1995 xp are slower than the 96, the 96 hand and accelerate like crazy. 2023 Sea-Doo GTI 170 top speed: 55 mph. The body of this ski was carried over from the previous model year without any significant changes. As a takeaway, weve answered the most common questions about the 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800! Aside from some good deals, you may find some valuable info there about this ski. 2023 Sea-Doo GTI 130 top speed: 52 mph. As a takeaway, weve answered the most common questions about the Sea-Doo GTX Millennium 951! Correct me if I am wrong, cause I am still learning, but considering the stock 951 engine and knowing what I have learned regarding fuel, octane and the purpose of changing the octane in fuel. Hey guys I have a 2002 seadoo gtx with the 951. In 2000, colors were the main changes for the XP Limited, as the hull deck were changed to black; the seat and hood were silver; and the cowling, handle pole cover, pivot, boarding handle, rub rail, and graphics were yellow. This stylish design was completed with some parts in black like the sponsons, deck mats, rear grab handle, and the upper storage cover. In the end, Sea-Doo canceled the XP model line in 2004. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Moreover, the XP is mainly recommended for shorter riders due to its small dimensions. JavaScript is disabled. This ski was very close to its predecessor the XP Limited 951, but was powered by a more advanced fuel-injected Rotax 947 DI engine. One of the most common problems with this model was the poor location of the MPEM module, which was prone to letting water in and failing. My questions are is this a good buy ? It was introduced in 1993, the year when Sea-Doo became the worlds no. Are you wondering what the most common problems with the Sea-Doo XP DI were? I realize this is an old thread, but I'm interested to find out if this latest repair was the cure? Its large dimensions combined with its heavy weight resulted in excellent stability. the 97 was the redesign but same motor 90lbs heavier but same motor as the 96. then the 98 . The ski will hit 56mph, but I have to slowly roll on the throttle . Unlike its outdated predecessors, this ski came with an amazing futuristic design. and he's not gentle on that ski either, its in a 99 xpl and runs 71 mph. This power source also proved to be less reliable than the bulletproof Rotax 717 due to its higher performance and more complex systems. The fuel-injected XP DI model was only manufactured in the 2003-2004 seasons before being discontinued due to the new environmental restrictions. GTX 230 model: 230 horsepower. Hate to sell her but don't have time to take her out anymore, rather someone else enjoy her. Brand New. The 91 had the original yellow motor and the 92 was upgraded to the white motor. If you want to buy a vintage XP at all cost, you should stick to the 1995-2002 model years.). This is a typical question of many buyers, and the answer is that it depends. Find Seadoo Xp 2001 in Boats For Sale. . Although it was equipped with a tow eye, the 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 was not recommended for tow sports. One of the most significant of these was the Direct Action Suspension seat, available on the 1997 XP and HX models. Aside from some good deals, you may find some valuable info there about this ski. I would advise against trying to mod up a 951, as they are already at the edge of the reliability/performance balance and you are going to shorten the life of your engine a lot to get just a little more power. The XP model will continue to see upgrades over the next 13 years as the flagship performance model until the RXP is introduced in 2004. . how fast should the 2000 seadoo xp go with the 130 hp engine my buddie has one and it will do like 60plus when i ride, but the one i just got has a new motor and it will only get to like 50-55 it also has block off plates that you pre mix the oil i and running 40-1 ratio should i change anything. Your's should be faster! Removing this tray allowed access to the engine compartment. In 2000, the XP was named Watercraft of the Century by Watercraft World magazine. C $68.64 . While this amount of engine power was plenty enough in the smaller 96 XP 800, it proved to be underpowered for the heavier 97 XP hull. For your convenience, weve compiled the 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 specifications into these charts! Is there a way to flush these lines out without pulling the carbs again? RXP has remained the flagship performance model, our step-by-step used Sea-Doo buying guide, 1991-1992 Sea-Doo XP 580 Specs and Review [Video], 1993 Sea-Doo XP 650 Specs and Review [Video], 1994 Sea-Doo XP 657x Specs and Review [Video], 1995 Sea-Doo XP 720 Specs and Review [Video], 1995 Sea-Doo XP 800 Limited Specs and Review [Video], 1996 Sea-Doo XP 800 Specs and Review [Video], 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 Specs and Review [Video], 1998-2002 Sea-Doo XP Limited 951 Specs and Review, Sea-Doo Spark Review: Top Speed, Weight, and Price Tags, Stand Up Jet Ski vs. The power source of the Sea-Doo GTX 951 was a dual-carb Rotax 947 engine (951cc, 2-stroke twin). Less reliability Just blast them with carb cleaner until they are clear. Many driveline upgrades were incorporated due to previous failures in the couplings. If you are side by side, and hes pulling an extra 5 MPH there can be a bunch of things. Throw a prop on it and run it. These charts are for informational purposes only! Yea im gonna try the new prop and wear ring. As this model vanished from the market in 1997, its already a collectible item, so finding one is not an easy task! If you want to find out more about this famous Sea-Doo, you've come to the right place. but sacrificed some top speed. JavaScript is disabled. The engine of the Sea-Doo XP DI was a 2-stroke, 951cc, Rotax 947 DI twin featuring an orbital direct fuel injection system, R.A.V.E. If you are considering buying a vintage Sea-Doo XP, be aware of the main pros and cons before you make your final decision: Low purchase price (starts from $500) The first Sea-Doo XP was released in 1991 and the model remained in production until 2004. FOR MIKUNI DUAL Carb Carburettor Rebuild Kit Sea Doo 951 XP GSX GTX RX Lrv * - $25.37. lol but i get your point, maybe i went a little overboard. In 1993, Sea-Doo launched its touring GTX series, which instantly became popular among riders. Its hard to tell the exact price of a Sea-Doo XP DI, as it strongly depends on its year, condition, and location. 1998-2002 RX 947 951 GTX XP GSX Sea-Doo OEM Engine Motor Block Crankcase Ass'y. The new GTX platform was 1.2 inches longer, 1.4 inches wider, and 4.9 inches higher than its predecessor. Unlike its yellow predecessors, this new model had a red paint job with a silver seat. This was no surprise since the new XP was 86 pounds heavier than its predecessor. For exact specifications, please refer to the factory manual. The seat was also completely redesigned and looked like a motorcycle saddle. Pre-owned. Check the small lines as well but dont replace them. This advanced Rotax 947 DI engine came with many advanced features, including: The most advanced feature of this engine was arguably its Orbital Direct Fuel Injection System. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. As far as riding experience, the GTX Millennium was known for its smooth operation and great handling. The standard features of the 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 were as follows: As weve discussed, the main problem with this ski was its underpowered Rotax 787 engine configuration. I used small dremel cutting wheel to remove the oetiker clamps. [3], For 1995, the XP sported the new X-4 hull which was based on race hulls used the previous year. Aside from some good deals, you may find some valuable info there about this ski. 5.0. electrical control system with a DESS key. Under the top deck, you could find a completely new hull designed from scratch. You can start your research on sites like Craigslist, eBay, or PWC Trader. The 2000-2002 Sea-Doo GTX Millennium (a.k.a. . The total weight capacity of the Sea-Doo XP 800 was 300 pounds. Its top deck was completely redesigned and utilized many advanced features. Yes, the Sea-Doo XP DI utilized a 2-stroke, fuel-injected twin engine. Nonetheless, the riding experience was enough for the XP to win WaterCraft World's Watercraft of the Year award in 1997. valves, dual carburetors, and a tuned, variable water injected expansion chamber, which helped the XP 800 reach speeds of 59mph. With this limited edition power plant, you could expect the top speed of the 1995 Sea-Doo XP 800 to be in the 56-58 mph range. (because lower octane will cause uncontrolled ignition). The Acc. #10. About this product. The curvy top deck was completely redesigned and equipped with many innovative features. Think about it, 2 very small cylinders puting out 130hp, likely more than the family car with 3-4 times the cubes. The fourth-generation Sea-Doo XP hit the market in 1997. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The hood and boarding handle were black along with the hull, instrument pod, and handle pole cover; the deck remained silver; and the seat was now yellow along like the cowling and pivot points. The dry weight of the machine also jumped from 645 pounds up to 662 pounds. I have a 2001 seadoo xp with a 951, the ski is all stock besides the carbs having the assorters and a set of beach house sponsons, i just replaced the wear ring and the oil in the jet pump,pritty much the ski is a blast and on flats i can get it up to 67 mph topped out on 93 pump gas, what simple bolt ons can i add to reach speeds just over 70mph without loosing my hole shot acceleration? An all new hull specific to the XP was developed which brought a "lean in" style of riding to the craft. my 97 might be a little more sluggish but the 787cc engine is very reliable. whats the compression at? The rub rail, pivots, and boarding handling were yellow, and the instrument pod and handle pole cover were black. And it's not the di version. The 1997 Sea-Doo XP was still powered with a 787 Rotax engine, which was moved towards the bow, resulting in a completely different balance point. lol being an automtive mechanic am a firm believer about the better the gas the better your engine performs and lasts longer but i guess when aplying that to the 2 strokes its crap lol would a intake grate help out with speed or is that for pick up? It runs on pump (premium 91-93 octane) gas. R.A.V.E. Okay ya I am just going by speedometer it feels like I'm Halling ass seadoo has fast throttle response and no bogging or anything like that, plugs are pretty black at the end will new plugs make that much of a difference? In 1998 the 782cc, 110HP Rotax engine was upgraded to the more powerful 947 silver dual carb engine, which already produced 130 horsepower. The Sea-Doo GTX 951 utilized a 15-gallon fuel tank. Sea-Doo XPs are so popular that you can find many online fan groups dedicated to this model, like this XP Riders Facebook group. Re: seadoo spx top speed? The top speed of a Sea-Doo XP 580 was 45 mph in stock condition. The outdated dash panel also vanished from the top deck, with all controls being relocated onto the handlebars. DISCOVER 2023 PWC MODELS Kawasaki, Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Krash, Copyright 2022 | All Rights Reserved | Webdesgin by, 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 Specs and Review [Video]. twin with the 1996 X-4 or the 1997 4th generation concave XP platform. Yamaha WaveBlaster For Sale Is It Still Worth Buying? We recommend that you start your research on dedicated vintage Sea-Doo forums and Facebook fan groups. Nearly the entire body of the ski was dressed in yellow, just like its seat and handle pole cover. a scoop intake grate will scrub top speed as it causes drag http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating#Effects_of_octane_rating, 07 RXT - Dead Gauges, Low Top End, No Acceleration, 3 years and so close with one 1996 XP - still bogging, 1996 Seadoo XP has a pretty flat bottom end on the powerband. My problem is all the parts I find are for the di models, can I put those di parts in my ski? Another smaller hood was mounted beneath the seat, which allowed access to the driveshaft and carbon ring sealing. Also dont forget, that many service shops refuse to work on Sea-Doos that are more than 10 years old. It featured a 951cc Rotax with reed-style intake valves and Sea-Doo's RAVE exhaust valves. Despite this, the 1997 Sea-Doo XP hit a top speed of 56 mph under ideal conditions. . 2 stroke oil injection pump vs pre mix 3WHeeLeR WoRLD. The 2-stroke oil is a hassle Wouldn't it be better for him to run 87 octane and save his money in this configuration? FOR SALE! Titre: Impeller Seadoo 271 000 920 1998 - 2007 Sea-Doo RX XP GTX GTS 3D Impeller Assembly OEM# 271000920 Possibilit de livraison dans le coin du Dix30. Also a first among watercraft, the cowling featured fixed dual mirrors and a pod for fuel gauge and tachometer on the top. 951 cc: 130: 60 1999: 272 cm/107in: 112 cm/44in: 103 cm/40.5in: 250 kg/551 lbs . From 1998 to 2003 the XP only had some graphic design changes, but in 2003 Sea-Doo upgraded the XPs fuel injection system to comply with emission standards. Also make sure the arm is pressing down on the shaft of the pump too. is it hard to pull the motor from a 98 xp ? Free shipping for many products! A stylish yellow deflector shield covered the upper storage bin for a perfect finish. top speed around 61mph and very nimble for stunts and spin-outs! . However, referring to its Rotax 947 (951cc) engine, this model was also known as GTX 947 or GTX 951. Free shipping for many products! Either bump the compression, or install an aftermarket tuned pipe. I could be wrong though. The 1995 xp are slower than the 96, the 96 hand and accelerate like crazy. Are your RAVES clean? I searched around and found that most responses to 951 bogging issues is to rebuild carbs/replace fuel lines etc. Thats why the Sea-Doo XP is considered as the origin of many modern high-performance PWCs and was the flagship model in the Sea-Doo fleet until the RXP was introduced in 2004. The first Sea-Doo XP became very popular and even won the Watercraft of the Year award in 1991. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 01 Sea-Doo GTX DI 951 Tool Storage Box at the best online prices at eBay! Jan 17, 2010. Spark Trixx: 60 or 90 horsepower. I sprayed the crap out of the nozzles with carb cleaner when rebuilding. The 19931994 XP was based on Sea-Doo's second generation SP hull. Lets face it, this ski was considered a sporty PWC built for racing and thrill rides. The 2002 XP Limited saw yet another graphic variation. The fuel consumption of the craft was about 14.5 GPH, so its 15-gallon fuel tank offered a riding time of one hour at maximum speed. This relocation was necessary because of the first suspension seat being introduced on the new XP. 5.0. Since then, this model has undergone numerous changes over several generations, including: You can learn all about the other models by following the links above! 2003-2004 Sea-Doo XP DI (951) - 4 th GEN; You can learn all about the other models by following the links above! Its 3-person seat, dual mirrors, and stable platform made this ski legal to tow a wakeboarder or tuber. (Unfortunately, this unique design made the engine harder to work on.). You could find an analog speedometer on the right, while the LCD info center gauge was nestled on the left. engine carried over from the previous model year. Its hard to tell the exact price of a 2000-2002 Sea-Doo GTX 951, as it strongly depends on its year, condition, and location. 60mph top speed . Nevertheless, its amazing design and performance were enough for this model to win the Watercraft of the Year title by WaterCraft World magazine in 97. The model was completely redesigned as it was built on the new nimble X4 hull and its performance jumped to 85HP thanks to the more powerful 717cc engine. Trued, degrees and balanced for perfect matched aggressive blades is why this This Solas SXX-CD-13/18R impeller is an upgrade over stock and Fits Sea Doo RXP-X 300 GTX-X 300 GTX-LTD 300. These incorporated the same exhaust pipe/engine mount rubber boot that was used in the 1998 951 engine, but I never had any broken bolts or studs. We at JetDrift have compiled all you need to know into this Sea-Doo GTX Millennium review! Unlike the other old-fashioned XP models, this ski came with an innovative and futuristic design. Hey guys I have a 2002 seadoo gtx with the 951. Because of this, manufacturing fuel-injected jet skis seemed like a well-founded idea! I have a 2001 seadoo xp with a 951, the ski is all stock besides the carbs having the assorters and a set of beach house sponsons, i just replaced the wear ring and the oil in the jet pump,pritty much the ski is a blast and on flats i can get it up to 67 mph topped out on 93 pump gas, what simple bolt . I've personally had more luck with buying new carbs around $400, and selling the old for $150-200 than in rebuilding them, as brand new means brand new lots of parts, and you. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The 800 model featured a 110HP engine based on BRP's snowmobile motors. Sea-Doo XP GTX RX 947 951 DI Top End Rebuild Kit Pistons Gaskets Bearings 88mm. Besides these sources, you may also find some used Sea-Doo XP DIs for sale on Craigslist, PWC Trader, and other dedicated jet ski swap sites. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SEADOO SEA DOO 2001 XP 951 REED VALVE ASSY GTX GSX LRV RX 420924602 290924602 at the best online prices at eBay! but is hard to pull the engine like harder than a car engine ? Thanks for everyones info. Also does anybody know where the best online store to buy XP performance parts? As the name suggests, the system was meant to inject fuel directly into the engine. google drive the operation can t be completed because the item is in use. When I switched to the SOLAS . Unique, unbeatable riding experience. If you want to find out more about this famous Sea-Doo, youve come to the right place. :willy_nilly: If your really bored, I'll second the carbon tech reeds. Performance: 75 kW at 6,750 1/min. 1994 models were almost the same as the 93s except for some minor graphic changes and an increase in horsepower due to some carb and timing changes on the 657x version of the Rotax engine. Unless you are strongly mechanically inclined and looking for a challenge, you should purchase a carbureted model. The third generation Sea-Doo XP was introduced in 1995. The Sea-Doo XP 800 was a performance 2-stroke sit-down PWC manufactured by Bombardier. Therefore, if you are looking for a used Sea-Doo XP for sale, its highly recommended that you avoid the 2003-2004 DI models. Yes, the Sea-Doo GTX 951 was equipped with manual reverse. With these features, the 1993 Sea-Doo XP's top speed was around 48 mph. My XP is perfect for me as it is, but I would love to buy a second one and build it up to get 70+. As you can imagine, this ensured outstanding cornering ability. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you've never heard before. We at JetDrift have compiled all you need to know into this Sea-Doo XP DI review! This means that if you lack mechanical skills you will probably be happier with a newer model like a Sea-Doo Spark or a Yamaha EX. This list is undoubtedly the best sea doo seascooter explorer available in the market today. "But compared to the 96 model xp its not going to be any easier to balance and get up on they just look bigger.". For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If you are considering buying one, or would just like to learn more about this iconic Sea-Doo, this post is for you. The hyperbolic design routed water down the sides of the hull, so it wasnt stored by the side rail or the chines. Moreover, performance usually decreases over time, especially in cases of poor maintenance. Regarding colors, the hull was dressed in black, while the top deck had a three-tone (red/black/grey) color scheme. Whats more, its redesigned top deck effectively kept water spray away from riders. there are many answers to this question, the short answer being what everyone else has already said: unless you know what you're doing and have at least 1k to put into the motor, prop it and leave it alone, that being said built and modded 951's can run a very very long time. Popular categories from this store. Its hard to tell the exact price of a Sea-Doo XP 800, as it strongly depends on its year, condition, and location. Im having the same issue on y 98 GSX Ltd. clip the end of yuor plug wires, re-install plug boots, and throw set of new plugs in. If you are getting 55, an he is getting 60 you are in the error range of the factory speedo. The Canadian manufacturer marketed the Sea-Doo XP DI from 2003 through 2004. JavaScript is disabled. No, the Sea-Doo XP DI was manufactured without reverse. New Member. The total weight capacity of the Sea-Doo GTX 951 was 534 pounds. Hey Guys, Will a after market intake grate help out on top speed too? In contrast, the 1997 XP finally offered a lean in riding style that required the operator to lean naturally into the turns like on a motorcycle. Couple thousand dollars and a year later almost fixed. Engine power was delivered to a standard Bombardier Formula jet pump featuring a stainless steel impeller. Back to home page Return to top . The cowling had a single gauge and no mirrors. Visually, the XP featured a purple lower hull, pump, seat, cowling, and handle pole cover. Clean the fuel filter. Sea doo - 580 is 76mm, 650 is 78mm, 720 and 800 are 82mm and the 951 is 88mm. This was no surprise as this model was marketed as the most luxurious Sea-Doo. Yes, the Sea-Doo GTX 951 utilized a 2-stroke twin engine. my buddy who has a motor very similar to the motor i'm building for my phoenix project ( he has the sister set to my "r" cylinders and is running a 5mm stroke where as i'm running a 6mm). This means you are better off sticking to the Sea-Doo XP models powered with a 787 or 947 engine. Seadoo direct injection equals . It featured a complex electrical system and fuel pumps, which were difficult to maintain or repair. Dorman 917-231 Variable Valve Timing Solenoid, YourRadiator YR377S - New OEM Replacement ABS Wheel Speed Sensor (Position: Rear Left Driver Side), Supreme Suspensions - Shifter Knob for 2007-2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser Billet Aluminum Automatic Transmission Shifter + Transfer Case Shifter 2WD 4WD . [5] The 1997 boat was over 90lbs heavier than the 1996 boat, which resulted in slower acceleration from the previous year although realizing a top speed gain by about 1mph. Another drawback is that it has a very small storage compartment. I researched and basically came up with this. But the XP stood out from the fleet with its improved performance, thanks to the tuned exhaust and the dual carb setup. The Sea-Doo XP 800 had a total storage capacity of 5.5 gallons. Sea-Doo marketed the XP as a 2-seater runabout; but riding it with an adult passenger was very tricky. JavaScript is disabled. valve 110HP motor,[3] the trim strips, and had yellow upper and lower hulls. I pull tubes and wakeskaters and that is were I need more power. Lower weight (easy to tow with a car) . Since the craft's introduction, all other personal watercraft manufacturers have introduced and continue to offer high performance versions of their standard runabouts. Sep 19, 2011. I used to get 60-61mph with the beat up stock impeller. The 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 was rated for two riders, but it was actually a solo ski. GPS top speed 64 mph. The swirl should keep you at the same top speed as well. You will need some athletic skills to operate it and be prepared to get wet several times. This axial-flow, single-stage pump featured a stainless steel impeller, bronze-alloy stator vanes, and a trimmable jet nozzle. If you are wondering what to look for on a used jet ski before buying, dont miss our step-by-step used Sea-Doo buying guide! These remained stock for . The electric trim was also introduced on the second generation XP. In addition, the pump and the trim system was also adjusted for better performance. Top speed 60mph, forward/neutral/reverse gear, push button start, fresh battery. For example, its R.A.V.E. 5.0 out of 5 stars. [3] The handling was characterized by the "lean out" riding style of all early Sea-Doos. Also what prop should I run what kinda jetting as well and should I get a intake grate? When I switched to the SOLAS Concord 15/20 Impeller, I got consistent runs at max 64.From what I have been told, it is big bucks to get the XP to do from 67-72mph. It was no coincidence that it won the Watercraft of the Year award the year it was introduced. the DI parts are not compatible with the carb models. Sit Down Jet Ski: Which is For You? blooket hacks github glixzzy. I don't know if the typical worm gear clamps go that small! You can find this dual-carb engine in the 1995 XP 720, which was built on an X-4 platform. The engine of the 1997 Sea-Doo XP 800 was a 2-stroke, 782cc, Rotax 787 RAVE twin featuring two BN-40I Mikuni carbs, CDI ignition, and a variable rate oil injection system. The Sea-Doo GTX 951 was 124 inches long, 48.4 inches wide, and 41.9 inches high. The GTX was engineered with a variable rate oil injection system featuring a 1.6-gallon oil reservoir for the most effective lubrication. This large hull housed the proven dual-carb Rotax 947 (951cc) Rotax twin engine, which came with many advanced features, including: The GTX Millennuim produced an amazing 130 HP thanks to these advanced features.

Cub Cadet 46 Inch Deck 3 Blades, Moon In Cancer Man, 1989 Holiday Rambler Travel Trailer, Scooter And Sidecar For Sale, Articles S

seadoo xp 951 top speed